ChallengeOur client, a global insurance and financial services corporation, needed to improve its B2B and B2C responsiveness and quality while experiencing massive business growth worldwide. To remain the market leader and continue to grow its customer base, the client wanted to embrace an agile business culture. The client needed a proven partner to provide guidance to define,
implement, scale, and sustain a new and nimble business culture.
Following our Agile Executive Training methodology, with foundation, pilot, scale/sustain phases, Experis conducted executive workshops, interviewed organizational management, defined value streams, created a transformation roadmap, and trained Agile leaders across the business on new and recommended processes and workflows.
We piloted those processes across a selection of the newly defined value streams to validate assumptions and demonstrate ROI.
Experis Agile SMEs:
- Met with the senior leadership team in a two-day intensive workshop to establish business objectives, scope, and expectations
- Met with 30 direct-line managers to understand current and desired states
- Outlined an initial agile business foundational framework
- Determined pilot implementation candidate areas for the highest value streams
- Developed and delivered a tactical, one-year actionable roadmap