The country’s largest community college system, with 113 campuses across the state, was running many simultaneous technology integration projects to support major statewide education initiatives. Some of the goals were to integrate student data from all 113 campuses; expedite student graduation timelines; and to improve online education, education planning, and common assessment capabilities. The client needed a partner to develop a plan and execute product implementations, as well as to provide professional resourcing to support the massive set of implementation projects.
Experis leveraged its expertise across many areas of information technology, including business intelligence and analytics; software development and integration; infrastructure; data integration; and security, to plan and implement the solution. Experis provided robust resourcing, screening, and onboarding support for critical roles in various technologies and platforms. We provided flexible resourcing models, from placing consultants to fill gaps to hosting boot camps to scale up new teams quickly. We also provided three different equipment images to make sure teams were ready to work.
- Professional resourcing –SIS Consultants, Scrum Masters, QA, Java Developers
- Curriculum Data Project •VMWare Project •Student Information Systems Development templates
- SIS Implementation Pilot Adaptor Implementations
- Data Lake Business Intelligence Initiative
- 113 Planned Adaptor Implementations, Security Initiatives, and more
- Engagement Manager oversight to create and refine the Consultant Orientation Package and other critical resources for current and future consultants
Experis has supplied several key people on the adaptor development team and has sourced, onboarded, and managed two implementation teams, and provided a team for the Curriculum Data project to support the Education Planning initiative.
- Engagement Manager
- Program Manager
- Scrum Managers -Agile
- Information Security Consultant
- Systems Engineer
- Senior Technical Architect –Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management Consultants
- PHP DevelopersSystems Engineers
- Quality Assurance/User Acceptance Testing Analysts
- Student Information Systems Consultants–Banner, Colleague, PeopleSoft
Experis has become a trusted partner to the community college system, providing advisory services and highly skilled resources to bring many projects to reality. The adaptor product has completed several phases of development that support the Online Education and Common Assessment initiatives for the technology center. The Online Education adaptor pilot implementations have been completed at eight community colleges and several more Common Assessment adaptor implementations are planned and in progress. Data Discrepancy reports were delivered for two trial colleges for the Curriculum Data project and the first data mart is in development for the Data Lake project.