Test Associate - Video Games
Reference Number: 56084
Posted: November 11, 2021
Job Type: Contract
VIDEO GAME TESTER
At Experis Game Solutions, we partner with developers and publishers of video games on all platforms to improve testing coverage using the latest technology. We are looking for a Video Game Test Associate to join our growing team where you will utilize the resources provided to us by world-class publishers and technology leaders to build an environment that keeps skillful people happy through challenge and work-life balance. Let's test smarter!!
Do you identify as a gamer?
As a Video Game Test Associate you will work with like-minded, innovative, and fun teams. You'll use your critical-thinking gamer-brain to identify issues within game titles at appropriate times, and then properly communicate them to the development team to steward quality.
- Writing bug reports for a sub-area of a project or test results for an area or test pass.
- Capable of working with development to narrow down bug reproduction cases and scenarios.
- May assist more senior staff with administrative tasks (meeting notes, database clean up, production requests, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
- Provide opinions on fun factor or balance of the game
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelors is a plus
- Experience building your own gaming PC is a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, especially at our company. Our wide range of backgrounds brings diverse thinking, which, in-turn, crafts better video games through improved test coverage. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Experis® is the global leader in IT professional resourcing, permanent recruitment and managed services. As the need for IT skills accelerates, Experis helps organizations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security. We deliver the powerful combination of in-demand technical skills together with the soft skills that are critical for business success. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands, which also includes Manpower, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells. To learn more, visit www.experis.com