Below you'll find quick links to the important resources you may need while working with Experis.
The BeneFIT portal is the website and service team supporting your benefit needs. On the site, you can:
- View available benefits, plan details and costs
- Enroll in and manage benefit elections
- Update dependent and beneficiary information
- Access benefit vendors and spending accounts
- Receive help via online chat
BeneFIT service team can also be reached at (800) 603-3173.
Peoplenet is the Experis time capture method used for recording consultant hours worked, which generates payroll.
NOTE: Some clients may require time entry into another time capture tool in addition to Peoplenet. Follow the time reporting instructions for your current assignment.
Until you enroll for direct deposit your paycheck will be sent to your home address. Once enrolled, it may take up to two pay cycles for your direct deposit to be active. To enroll in direct deposit, log into PeopleSoft Self-Service:
- Log into: https://esskdc.manpowergroup.com (or https://ess.manpowergroup.com if accessing from a ManpowerGroup network)
- Create User ID: Your User ID will be your employee ID, preceded by the letters ‘us’. Example: us12345 (your User ID is emailed to you after onboarding)
- Create Security Password: Format as follows: ManPG$XXXX (XXXX= Year of Birth).
Access the Direct Deposit Enrollment Guide for more information.
With access to hundreds of courses to gain more skills, knowledge, and/or certifications, powerYOU will give you the power to accelerate your development and achieve your career goals.
New to powerYOU?
If you haven't created a powerYOU account yet, sign up today. Enter first name, last name, and the email address you’ve provided us. Then you will be prompted to create your username and password.
Another Happy Experis Professional
“Communication, instructions, expectations and follow-through were exceptional, throughout the hiring, interviewing and onboarding process. Thank you, Experis!"